To Apply for Membership or to Update your Membership Information
- Click on the link above for a Microsoft Word version of the Membership Application and Directory Update form which you can save and print. Feel free to pass on a copy to your colleagues and friends who may be interested in joining. Please see the directions at the bottom of the form for information concerning where to send your completed form and membership dues.
- To expedite your addition to The Justinian Forum Membership Directory, please e-mail a copy of your Application to Secretary Angela Privitera Lavin at email@example.com in addition to mailing your application and check to Treasurer, Dean M. Valore.
Regular Membership in The Justinian Forum
- Available to licensed attorneys and judges of Italian descent. Annual membership dues are $50.00.
Associate Membershipin The Justinian Forum
- Available to other licensed attorneys and judges who have an interest in Italian-American culture and issues. Annual membership dues are $50.00.
- For law school students is available free of charge.
- Sitting and retired judges in Northeast Ohio who meet membership guidelines are granted the status of Honorary Trustees of The Justinian Forum.
Renewal of Membership Dues
- Statements for renewal of annual Membership Dues are sent out in the 1st quarter of every year. Make sure your Membership Information is up-to-date.